Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall, Fundraisers, and Festivities

Hello, hi, hallo, and hola. Most importantly, happy All Saints Day! It’s basically all of our saints feast day, so I highly suggest you celebrate like I do, by feasting. I forget who but one saint said that enjoying things like good food can give praise to God, so go for it. Also, get to mass since it’s a holy day of obligation. 

After my last post about the Society I was invited to appear on the internet-based radio station, Magnificat Media. I shared the interview on my other social media outlets such as The Salty Catholic Facebook page and Instagram, but you can also take a listen here. If youre not following those pages, you probably should since I post on those more often. Memes and the occasional controversy are included per usual. In the interview we discussed my infamous post, why I wrote it, and everything else in between. The interview was a great experience, Mike and Lisa Austin are wonderful and both truly such a delight to speak with. Magnificat Media itself is a treasure, they only share the truth and it’s an amazing resource for Catholics new and familiar to tradition. 

With that, I wholeheartedly invite all of my readers to participate in their Fall Fundraiser. You can read the full description here. The apostolate is so great and bringing souls closer to Christ, so I urge you to make whatever donation you can. It’s so important for traditional Catholics to have a multimedia resource such as this, so aside from donating I also urge you all to take a listen and give your support. 

I hope you all have a blessed All Saints Day, All Souls Day, and rest of the week. I have some ideas for new posts, so I’ll see you all soon. Pax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment